Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Q & A Collectormania

Form official site Jamesmarsterslive you can read script Q & A Collectormania:
JM = James Marsters
SH = Steve Himber
Q = Question from audience

SH: Thank you. We're going to do something a little bit different, I'm going to take about the first five minutes and I'm going to ask James the questions I've always wanted the answers to. Okay? so, can you all hear very well right in the back? I want to clarify that. You're good? Okay great. So, give a warm welcome to Mr James Marsters.

JM: Thank you, hello, yeah! So, before we begin, how many people got kids in the house? Okay if we don't keep it too clean, just remind us. I think we can do that.

SH: Okay.

JM: We have a question, well he has a question...more...
Pubblicated by Silvia |  
Label: ,

0 comment:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)