Saturday, November 24, 2007

James on cinema soon.

---Without a trace, James will be in the next episode Dec 6th on CBS at 10pm

---
News about Torchwood The second season will begin airing on Jan. 26 at 9:00PM ET/PT and this new season will be rife with exciting guest stars including James Marsters
scifi
tvguide
ifmagazine

- In A long Chris Chibnall interview in Deathray magazine from community.livejournal.com/torch_wood
they talk about James's character and his wonderful performance:
-DR: And then, of course, there’s a guest role for Buffy’s Spike himself, James Marsters, and I think it’s safe to say there’s a lot of interest in that…

CC: Yes, frighteningly so. He kind of embodies the sense of fun and adventure that we’re bringing to the show in its second year. His character is an absolute match for Jack, in every way, and James himself is an astonishingly good performer. I’ve followed his career through Buffy and Angel and Smallville, but I’m not sure I knew how superb he was until I saw the stuff he’s dong with us. He’s a very bold, charismatic, funny and emotional actor. His performance in TW is just brilliant; I can’t say enough good things about him. Yes, he plays it English, and no, I wouldn’t know if he’s as good a kisser as John Barrowman has said. I’d have to rely on John for that! Bit he’s a brilliant character to kick off the series - he’s likeable and exciting.

---
yesssssssssssss P.S. I love you in Italian theater too imdb 8 March 2008 (Italy) yeahhhhh.
In this website you can see some photos about movie,there is our love James.
Others photos here.

Pubblicated by Silvia |  
Label: ,

0 comment:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)