Sunday, April 6, 2008

Dragonball-Piccolo makeup


Source dragonballfilm

Edward French
the special makeup effects artist of the Dragonball Movie, talks about James character in Dragonball, Piccolo, and his makeup, he can't show picts,but He says really pretty things about James.

" I can say that it was a 4 hour make-up that I applied many times over a month and a half andthat James Marsters was a very pleasant and professional actor to work with. In fact, I enjoyed working with him more than
any actor I've applied prosthetic make-up to. He was very patient and enthusastic about playing the role and I admired his work. [...] Publicity pictures were taken for advertising and i'm sure they will release them soon."
Thanks again for the answer...and the picture!
Pubblicated by Silvia |  
Label:

0 comment:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)