Thursday, February 15, 2007

Q & A February

I know you quit smoking now, but when did you first start and why?
I first started smoking in college. My favorite actor at the time, Byron Jennings, was smoking and it looked cool.

I noticed that you play a right-handed guitar although you are left-handed. I am guessing that you were taught that way but I wanted to know if you have ever tried to play left-handed and to what result?
I tried to switch after two years to left-handed play and gave up. I didn't want to start over again. But a guitar is a two-handed instrument so I don't think it makes that big of a difference. I'm pretty good with chords but I need to work on strumming.

How was it acting against Michael Rosenbaum? I can sincerely say that you had brilliant performances against several actors, but I could literally feel you two push the other's performance higher with some inner will you both seemed to have. Did they feel like any normal scene you've ever done, or was there something different?
Working with Michael Rosenbaum is like going to Space Mountain in Disneyland. If you are willing to go along with the ride it will be the funnest thing in the world. He kept me off balance which I think is a very good thing. It’s always fun to play scenes where the conflict is right out there in the open. More...
Pubblicated by Silvia |  
Label:

0 comment:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)