Saturday, July 5, 2008

Back in the States

From official site

Hello everyone. I'm just back in the States. "Moonshot" was an excellent film experience. The director told me he'd work with me again anytime. I think you all will really like it when it comes out. Looking forward to seeing those of you going to Dragon Con - not sure if I'll be able to squeeze in any other cons this year. Everybody take care.

James


there is a picture about moonshot too go in official site for to see it .


Good for James, if He said that cannot able to do other cons, It's mean, He has many projects, so now we are curious about that.
Not so good for all of us that cannot able to go at Dragon con and would like go to an other cons this year:(
So will wait to see him on tv ;)
Pubblicated by Silvia |  
Label:

0 comment:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)