Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Dragonball Z filming_updated

From dragonballmovieblog A quote from Eriko Tamura's Blod translated in English language. She talk about some scenes shooting with James :

Quote_It was sunny and bright in the morning, but the weather in the mountains is unpredictable. It started to get windy and it started to rain all of a sudden while we were filming.
The rain eventually stopped so James and I went on top of a big rock again and continued the scene.
Working with James Marsters has been a wonderful experience to me.. he is such a nice guy yet he can play a great villain. I'd like to learn from him playing a good villain.

From dragonballmovieblog Scheduling is underway for a set visit from the press to be held as early as next week. If true, expect lengthy set reports from major movie sites and magazines in the coming months.


Yessssssssssss finally we 'll got some news :)

Updated From dragonballmovieblog Others comment translate in English from erikotamura.jp/blog/

February 18, 2008 21:45
Scenes with James

Good morning! I just came back to my tailer. We were filming a scene with Piccolo and Mai earlier this morning. The fishes looked real and they were actually moving! I was stunned at first.
James and I would improvise as usual staying in the character before we hear Jim says "Action!"
I feel so lucky that in a lot of scenes I am with James. He has been a big help on set. He would explains to me things that are new to me, as well as all the technical terms that are used here on the set.
A lot of things are different from filming in Japan. I still have a lot to learn and I feel grateful that Jim, the producers, and the crew are all very understanding.
Pubblicated by Silvia |  
Label:

0 comment:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)