Tuesday, June 24, 2008

About James

source dwscifi.com

this is so cool Brent Spiner tells that he’s a Marsters fan himself.
“I like Spike. I wanted him to play Shinzon in Nemesis!” Words: Abbie Bernstein


I would love to see James in that role:(

the complete interview is on this magazine issue 12
titanmagazines.com
-------------------------------------------------------
source comics2film.com

and thanks to LR for shared this link

Allison Mack talk about Brainiac and James :

Q: In the season finale, what exactly happens with you and Brainic?

Allison Mack: In the season finally what happens with Braniac and I? He did this finger thing on me, the finger thing. Where he sticks his finger, you guys know if you watch the show, you know a finger thing! It’s really so weird filming scenes like that, James Marsters is an amazing actor (crowd applause) and he’s standing over me going like this and there’s nothing there I’m going like that! Ok! I think it’s because I have this massive amount of power, healing power. And I’m able to heal myself and fight against negative energy. It was an example of how I do that.



--------------------------------------------------------------
source blogcritics.org

and thanks to LR for shared this link

I post just I bit of this review:
This movie has a lot of heart, and successfully combines romance, comedy, grief, and sadness with a talented cast. The supporting cast doesn’t get enough screen time. It includes Lisa Kudrow and Gina Gershon as Holly’s best friends Denise and Sharon, who provide most of the comedy. Kathy Bates plays Holly’s mother Patricia, and one of my favorite actors, James Marsters, is woefully underused as Sharon’s husband John and Gerry’s best friend. Gerry is portrayed by Gerard Butler, who doesn’t have much screen time since he dies very early in the film, but he narrates it, so his presence is felt, and he does a great job doing so.

I must mention that there’s a little nod to Buffy The Vampire Slayer when Holly is choosing a new career. She has different careers written out on boards, and Gerry’s voice is heard saying, “Vampire Slayer is not a valid career!” Swank had a role in the movie Buffy The Vampire Slayer, while James Marsters played Spike the vampire in Buffy The Vampire Slayer for six seasons and later its spin-off Angel. As a huge Buffy fan, I got a kick out of that, and it’s a funny scene in the movie, made even funnier if you know the connection.
Pubblicated by Silvia |  
Label:

0 comment:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)