Thursday, May 8, 2008

Waterfall tour

Updated 8 May
I'll insert my photos here but really slowly

Jammarstphotos


IMG_3255 Tha Rift

IMG_3659 copy The Borderline

IMG_3825 copy Union Chapel ___________________________________________________
Updated 7 May

Hi guys, I came back home from two days and I'm very tired, this was a hard trip I lost weight about 3 kg...I need a few days before posting photo and reports sorry, but I have too much work in these days.
Just a link with fabulous photos from Ulla Inkeri Huhta
____________________________________________________________________________
1 MAY Hi guys I'm in my hotel at this moment, I'm not so fine ,I have a little problem and today I cannot move from my bed... I hope I'll feel better tomorrow. Anyway, I was to the rift and to the Borderline . For a completely report you have to wait , but for a moment I can insert some picture that I took to James. He was so incredible.
For to see more information look here jamesmarstersitalianenglishcommunity

playlist:

The rift



Borderline



Union Chapel



Collectormania 13


Pubblicated by Silvia |  
Label: , ,

0 comment:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)