Friday, August 3, 2007

Comic-Con '07- TORCHWOOD Interview w/ Chris Chibnall & Noel Clark

Torchwood head writer and show runner Chris Chibnall and writer and actor Noel Clark took time out of their busy schedules at Comic-con on Thursday to talk to Whedonopolis about the show and James Marsters, who has just finished filming his appearance in the second season. Here’s what they said.

W: Does James Marsters speak with a British accent?
CC: Oh! You’re going to get an exclusive on that, aren’t you? Yes, he does.
W: Yes!
NC: That is an exclusive.
CC: That is an exclusive. Nobody’s asked us that. I don’t think that’s a spoiler. His British accent is brilliant! I’ve seen the rushes. I’ve seen the filming. I’ve seen an early assembly of the stuff. He is brilliant. He is so fantastic in this show. I can not even begin to say. Of course he is, ‘cause he’s a brilliant actor but he fits the show and he takes the character by the scruff of the neck. He’s playing a character who is a match for Captain Jack and it’s just wonderful to see, I have to say.
W: Is there any chance his character will come back in the future?
CC: I don’t know. I’m not going to tell you how the story ends, am I?
Pubblicated by Silvia |  
Label: ,

0 comment:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)