Thursday, August 2, 2007

Torchwood Cover Stars

Torchwood stars , John Barrowman and James Marsters appear on the latest cover of “Starburst” Magazine, Issue 353.

Gardner's World:
It's been announced that James Marsters will be guest starring in the first episode. Can you say more about the part he plays and how did his casting come about?

" He has some secrets about Captain Jack. He's filming with us now and I think he's having a good time. I completely adored him on Buffy - how could you not? I think he's mesmerising.It's an episode written by Chris Chibnall and I think Chris was part way through the script when we realised that James was a possibility to play the part. The excitement of having an actor of that calibre I'm sure informed the writing." more...
Pubblicated by Silvia |  
Label:

0 comment:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)